AutoHub Customer Terms and Conditions
- What these terms cover. We provide vehicle inspection services (Our Services). These are the terms and conditions on which we supply Our Services to you and any applicable terms that govern other warranty or insurance policies that we advertise for sale on our website (www.autohub.ae).
- Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide Our Services, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms please contact us to discuss.
Information about us and how to contact us
- Who we are. We are Auto Hub Car Surveying & Evaluating Services a company registered in the Emirate of Dubai. Our company registration number is 908654. Our office is located at the Regal Tower, Business Bay, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- How to contact us. You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at +971566143314 or by writing to us at email@example.com
- How we may contact you. If we have to contact you, we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address that you provided to us. We may also contact you by sending you electronic messages via WhatsApp, or by sending text messages to your mobile phone (Electronic Messages).
- "Writing" includes emails. When we use the words "writing" or "written" in these terms, this includes emails and Electronic Messages.
Our contract with you
- How we will accept your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this in writing and will not charge you for the services. This might be because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of Our Services or because we are unable to meet an inspection deadline you have specified.
- Your order number. We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- We only provide services within the United Arab Emirates. We value your business. We welcome requests for inspections received from anyone wherever they are in the world provided they are not located in a country that is subject to trade sanctions or embargoes. Unfortunately, we do not provide inspection services outside the United Arab Emirates.
- What we do. Our Services are listed on our website (www.autohub.ae/services).
- Your responsibilities. We will inspect vehicles that are offered for sale on websites that are advertised to the public, or vehicles that are offered as part of a private sale. However, our contract is with you, and not between the seller, or registered owner of a vehicle that you ask us to inspect. If we are asked to inspect a vehicle offered as part of a private sale, then you are responsible for collecting the seller’s contact information and vehicle details and obtaining seller’s prior written consent to pass their contact details and vehicle details to us.
- The seller. We are not responsible for verifying if a seller is authorised to offer a vehicle for sale, or verifying if a seller is the registered owner of a vehicle.
- Extended warranties. In the event we resell an extended warranty policy to you, then we act in the capacity of a reseller. Your contact for an extended warranty policy will be between you and the policy provider, or supplier of such policies. We are not responsible for the services provided by third parties and accept no liability for any disputes that may arise between you and such third parties.
Your rights to make changes
- If you wish to make a change to the services you have ordered please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of Our Services, the time that we require to provide Our Services or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to end the contract (see clause 8 - Your rights to end the contract).
Our rights to make changes
Changes to Our Services. We may change Our Services:
- to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- to implement procedural adjustments or improvements.
Providing Our Services to you
- Commencement. We will begin providing Our Services on the date we accept your order.
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If Our Services are delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for Our Services that you have paid for but not received.
- If the seller is not available to meet our inspector. If no one is available to meet our inspector at the location pre-agreed with the seller, or the vehicle is locked, or is not in a condition that we believe is safe for us to inspect the vehicle, then we will contact the seller in good faith and attempt to agree an alternative and convenient location to conduct an inspection. We will attempt to re-arrange an appointment within the first ninety-six hours following the date and time of the original inspection appointment. If we are unable to perform an inspection during this period, then we will, at our sole discretion, provide you with a refund or a credit note to contribute towards the cost of an future inspection that you book through us.
- What will happen if you do not give required information to us. We may need certain information from you so that we can supply Our Services, for example, the hyperlink or URL pointing towards the website or listing where a vehicle is advertised for sale, or in the case of a private sale, the seller’s contact information and the location in which you require us to conduct an inspection. If you do not give us this information within a reasonable time of us asking for it, or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we may end the contract. In this instance, we will, end our contract with you and, at our sole discretion, provide you with a refund or a credit note to contribute towards the cost of a future inspection that you book through us
Reasons we may end an inspection early.
Our inspectors must be able to conduct their work free from interference in order to provide you with a fair and professional report regarding the vehicle. We are totally committed to ensuring that all of our inspectors, employees, contractors and representatives are treated with dignity and respect. We have zero tolerance for any forms of bulling, harassment and discrimination. We may end an inspection early if:
- our inspectors are treated in a manner in which we believe is disrespectful, or constitutes bullying, unlawful harassment or unlawful discrimination; or
- any person at the site of an inspection attempts to interfere with an inspection or prohibits an inspector from inspecting a vehicle; or
- any person at the site of an inspection attempts to coerce, threaten or persuade an inspector to change their opinion or to bribe an inspector (or offers any form of inducement) to change the contents of a report about the condition of the vehicle.
- Your obligations if we end an inspection early. We will contact you to tell if you we will be suspending an inspection.
- We may also suspend Our Services if you do not pay. If you do not pay us for Our Services when you are supposed to (see clause 12.5) and you still do not make payment within one (1) day of us reminding you that payment is due, we may end our contract with you, or suspend Our Services until you have paid us the outstanding amounts. We will contact you to tell you we are suspending Our Services.
Your rights to end the contract
- If you no longer wish for us to conduct an inspection. You may request a full refund of Our Services if you no longer wish us to conduct an inspection, the vehicle is sold, or withdrawn from sale or auction. If you wish to apply for a refund, you must notify us about your decision no later than eight (8) business hours prior to the scheduled time and date of an inspection.
- When you don't have the right to change your mind. You do not have the right to request a refund for Our Services if you decide to cancel an inspection giving us fewer than eight (8) business hours’ prior to the date and time of a scheduled inspection. In this instance, we may, at our discretion offer you a credit note to use to pay for a new inspection.
How to end the contract with us (including if you have changed your mind)
Tell us you want to end the contract.
- Phone or email. Call customer services on +971566143314 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name, order number, where available, your phone number and email address.
- How we will refund you. We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment.
Our rights to end the contract
How we may end the contract.
We may end the contract for Our Services any time by writing if:
- the seller (or their authorised representative) is unable to meet our inspector (clause 7.3);
- you do not provide us with the required information to conduct an inspection (clause 7.4);
- we end an inspection early (clause 7.5);
- you do not make any payment to us when it is due and you still do not make payment within one (1) day of us reminding you that payment is due (clause 7.7);
- you change your mind about a vehicle inspection without providing us with at least eight (8) hours’ prior notice prior to the agreed date and time of an inspection (clause 8.2).
If there is a problem with Our Services
- How to tell us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. You can telephone our customer service team at +971566143314 or write to us at email@example.com
Price and payment
- Payment terms. You must make an advance payment of 100% of the price of Our Services, before we start providing them.
- Where to find the price for the product. The price of the product (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct. However please see clause 12.4 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of Our Services or any other products you order.
- We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply Our Services we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
- What happens if we get the price wrong. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of Our Services we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product's correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If Our Services’ correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order.
- When you must pay and how you must pay. We accept online payments made via www.autohub.ae or via a bank transfer. If you choose to pay us using a bank transfer, then you responsible for all bank charges incurred in the course of paying us.
Loss or damage suffered by you
- No reliance. You are solely responsible for all transactions, purchases, or commercial contracts for sale that enter into as a result of Our Services. We will prepare our reports in good faith and will appraise each vehicle based upon its condition at the time of inspection, and not at the time of any subsequent sale. Our reports are prepared in good faith, with reasonable care and skill. We make no express or implied warranties, or representations about the commercial value or price of a vehicle that we inspect.
- Damage and repairs to vehicles. In the course of providing Our Services, we are not responsible for repairing any pre-existing faults or damage to vehicles that we inspect or which we discover while providing Our Services.
- We are not liable for your losses. If you use Our Services, or purchase services, policies or other insurance products from us, we will have no liability to you or any third party for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- Limit on our liability. If in the unlikely event that you are unsatisfied with Our Services, our liability to you is limited to the purchase price that you paid for Our Services.
How we may use your personal information
Other important terms
- We may transfer this Agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
- Nobody else has any rights under this contract (except someone you pass your guarantee on to). This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, except as explained in clause 15.1 in respect of our guarantee. Neither of us will need to get the agreement of any other person in order to end the contract or make any changes to these terms.
- If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
- Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These terms are governed by the laws of Emirate of Dubai and the applicable federal laws of the United Arab Emirates.
- Where you can bring legal proceedings. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this contract, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Dubai International Financial Centre.